Airmux Wireless Broadband
RAD’s Airmux line of point-to-point and point-to-multipoint broadband wireless radios deliver high capacity Ethernet and TDM services in various sub-6 GHz frequencies. These state-of-the-art wireless access devices offer a multitude of benefits, including:
- Multi-band operation in a single device
- Robust air interface with unique interference mitigation and N-LOS operation
- Quality of service (QoS) and per-subscriber SLA guarantees
- Optimal performance and high spectral efficiency in dense radio environments
- Continuous service in motion with bi-directional, uninterrupted broadband connectivity on the move
Point-to-Point Broadband Wireless Access
RAD’s Airmux-400 series of point-to-point broadband wireless radios deliver native Ethernet and TDM services over a single wireless link in various sub-6 GHz frequencies. With a flexible combination of Ethernet and up to 16 E1/T1 interfaces, the high capacity Airmux-400 radio systems provide aggregated throughput of up to 750 Mbps and a range of up to 120 km (75 miles).
Point-to-Multipoint Broadband Wireless Access
RAD’s Airmux-5000 point-to-multipoint broadband wireless radios are the ideal wireless
solution for business users demanding high capacity throughput with dedicated traffic
bandwidth allocation and service level agreement (SLA) per subscriber.
Mobile Wireless Access
RAD’s Airmux-Mobility family of point-to-multipoint radios ensures continuous service to subscribers in motion with bi-directional, uninterrupted broadband connectivity on the move for offshore installations and vessels, Safe City vehicles, as well as on-board communications for trains and metros.