Telcobridges Media, Signaling and Transcoding Gateways
Carriers and Service Providers require high-performance Media and VoIP Gateways. They know many choices are available in today's market, but the range of features and cost leave them searching for gateways that say "Yes" to:
- Support for T1, E1, J1, DS-3, STM-1 or OC-3 TDM Interfaces
- Support for multiple ‘any-to-any’ switching across multiple network interfaces and protocols from different carriers as well as transcoding support for all major wireline, wireless and internet codecs
- Support for a low form factor - 1 or 2U High
- Support for high density and scalability with the TMG7800 cabinet based system
- Direct termination of SS7/C7 Signaling
- Independent signaling per channel
- Low power consumption - Less than 140 watts
- Full redundancy options - Power and Traffic
- Scalability - Multi DS-3, STM-1 or OC-3 support
- Call routing features - ANI and DNIS routing, Least Cost Routing, Nature of Address, Pre and Post routing digit manipulation and TDM to TDM, IP to TDM and IP to IP
- IVR and FAX - Built-in support for Voice Response and T.38
- Carrier-Grade - Full 99.999% reliability and NEBS Level 3 compliance
- Up to 50 Calls Per Second - Incredible BHCA capability
- Echo Cancellation - 128ms on all channels
- API Interface - Allow full integration with custom solutions and advanced applications
- Lower Equipment Cost - An alternative to Cisco™ and AudioCodes™ without sacrificing quality, features or reliability
- Alternative Upgrade - The most popular upgrade for Quintum DX and CMS VoIP Gateways
- Lower Power Cost - Up to 80% less power consumption compared to older technology
Tmedia™ and Tdev™ Gateways say "Yes" to all of the above!
The Tmedia™ line of products is carrier-grade media gateways that meet the needs of service providers, solution developers, and system integrators as they cost-effectively expand their network footprint and deploy enhanced value-added services. By giving users the ability to easily add additional hardware capacity via field-upgradable modular hardware components, and to perform software license upgrades without rebooting the system, the 1U form factor TMG800 or 3200 media gateway provide the flexibility that leading-edge service providers require to deliver on their aggressive growth plans. A single TMG3200 media gateway unit provides a capacity of 2,048 voice ports and the flexibility to mix and match TDM and IP across T1/E1/J1, DS-3 and STM-1 interfaces. The TMG800 is a low-density version that supports up to 240 voice ports with T1, E1 or J1. The Tdev series provides all the same functionality as the Tmedia series with the addition of running application services on external servers for even greater flexibility, redundancy, and scalability.
Whether sitting at the network core or the edge, the TMG800 or 3200 provides essential media gateway functionality allowing it to bridge TDM and IP networks, intermediate between various wireless, PSTN and IP voice protocols, and deliver hosted IP-PBX, Fax over IP, SIP trunking and other advanced services. Leveraging the TelcoBridges Toolpack™ media gateway software, on-board application server, and built-in storage (compact flash drive or SATA disk), the TMG800 or 3200 media gateway provides a low footprint approach to developing and provisioning unique subscriber-specific services and value-added applications such as Unified Communications, ring-back tones, and prepaid/postpaid services. With separate chipsets for signaling, voice processing and interactive voice response (IVR), the gateways provide true full channel availability.
Offering the industry-leading highest port density and the lowest operating cost for a media gateway in a 1U form factor, the TMG800, and 3200 media gateways easily scale as service uptake increases, with expansion cards for IVR, VoIP, and TDM. Importantly, with an average 2/3rds less power consumption than competing products of similar capacity, the TMG800 and 3200 media gateway supports the drive-by service providers to reduce the environmental impact of their network footprint and increase their green credentials.
Media Gateway Categories
VoIP Media Gateways (Tmedia)
Hybrid SBC Gateways (Tmedia)
Signaling Gateways (Tsig)
Transcoding Gateway (Ttrans)
Development Platforms (Tdev)