Ribbon SWe-Virtual SBC
The industry’s first full-featured virtual and cloud native SBC
Ribbon's Session Border Controller Software Edition (SWe) uses identical software to its award-winning SBC 5000 series and SBC 7000 products. The only difference is the appliance — there isn’t one. Ribbon's network function virtualization strategy capitalizes on its heritage of enabling secure, reliable and scalable real time communications. with SBC SWe, service providers and enterprises can deploy the SBC SWe in any virtual or cloud environment without compromising scale and performance – no truck roll needed.
- Same code base and firmware used in Ribbon's SBC 5000 and 7000 series, and proven Ribbon SBC feature set, including carrier-class redundancy to ensure service continuity
- Built-in media transcoding capability in the software with unique support for GPU technologies to scale high density transcoding.
- Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 qualified
- Industry-leading user interface for ease of management and ongoing operations
- Ease of provisioning and management; out-of-the-box to fully operational in record time
- Support for service chaining with Ribbon's centralized call routing and policy management for network-wide intelligence and control
- Robust interworking tools for multiple signaling protocols (SIP, H.323 & over 80 international signaling variants) as well as both IPv4 and IPv6 devices
- SIP Message Manipulation (SMM) allows legacy voice applications to continue working
- Call Admission Control (CAC) to deny excessive calls based on session establishment rate per trunk group
- Enhanced security/encryption services to protect privacy and ensure compliance
- Load balance real-time communications traffic across the cloud for network efficiency
- Integrated analytics of network traffic to drive orchestration of SBC VNFs
- Network wide licensing flexibility to deal with varying traffic demands
Download SBC SWe Data Sheet
Pulse Supply has many more products and solutions than listed. Please call us or email for a free consultation.