MULTI-POINT WIRELESS PRODUCTS
Multi-point wireless products use advanced MIMO and OFDM technology to provide Point to Multi-point topology solutions, especially in high density, mobile, and near-line of sight applications. This technology is more suited for IP based applications for high throughput in reception challenged areas such as large cities and rural communities. In most cases, it is available in un-licensed frequencies due to its increased performance and noise interference capabilities. The technology is scalable and very flexible with some radios supporting both backhaul and WiFi in the same housing. This dual-band approach allows mobile 3G cell phone hop-off for increased bandwidth when in range of the system.
View our popular Multi-Point Wireless featuring OFDM and/or MIMO Products:
- Rad Airmux-5000 Point to Multipoint Broadband Radios
- Cambium Networks Point to Multipoint High-Performance Radios Brochure
- Cambium Networks Point to Multipoint High-Performance Radios Information
- Cambium Networks Point to Multipoint ePMP Brochure
- StarPlus - High-Performance MIMO Outdoor Wireless Product Family
- StarPlus 1110 -StarPlus CPE, IP53 with integrated antenna
- StarPlus 1120 - StarPlus CPE, IP67 enclosure with integrated antenna
- StarPlus 1130 - MIMO CPE, IP67 Ruggedized Enclosure
- StarPlus 5300 - 300 Mbps MIMO Outdoor Base Radio
- StarAccess - high-powered, dual-band 2.4/5.8GHz WiFi Access Point Brochure
- StarAccess 200 - Dual Band 2.4/5.8 GHz Outdoor WiFi Access Point
Pulse Supply has many more products and solutions than listed. Please call us or email us for a free consultation.