- Patch and Monitor Serial Fractional Interfaces
- Supports Speeds up to 10 Mbps
- Front Panel (LED) Activity
- Display for each Circuit
- Patches 24 RS-232, 24 RS-530 and 20 V.35 leads
- Transparent to all
- Perfect for Lab environments
- Compatible to all older discontinued versions such as Dynatech, Spectron, Hadax or VIR Digital Patch panels
The LPM LEDPatch is a Digital Patch System which supports speeds up to 10 Mbps with RS-232/V.24, RS-530/422 and V.35 interfaces. A single LPM chassis supports sixteen circuit modules and one test module.
Each circuit module has five front panel LED activity indicators for SD, RD, CD, DTR and RTS. Gold-plated, self-wiping contacts ensure reliability.
The test module displays ten activity LEDs of a specific interface with associated test points, a lamp test push button, and a DB-25 monitor port for optional external equipment.
A dedicated V.35 LEDPatch System is configured with type MRC/Winchester connectors.
Compatible to all older discontinued versions such as Dynatech, Spectron, Hadax or VIR Digital Patch panels