- HDTV over IP
- High Performance Broadcast HP@L3 SD Expandable to H.264 HP@L4 HD
- Best-in-class Video Quality for Contribution and Distribution
- Data Stream Protection with Advanced FEC/ARQ
- 4:2:0 with Expansion Option 4:2:2 Scalable Encode
- Non-Degrading 4:2:0 Concatenation Protection (SMPTE Draft RP2050-1 and EG 2050-2)
- VoIP Full Duplex Communication
- Flexible Output Interface Options: DVB-S/S2 (IF-Band or L-Band), Dual-Output DVB-ASI and IP Modules
- Standard and low latency modes
- Compact 1U High Chassis
- UL, CE, FCC, RoHS Certifications
Fujitsu IP-9000 codec utilizes advanced MPEG-4 AVC encoding for real-time DVB and IP transmission of SD Media at lowest possible bit rate for any given video sequence. Powerful error correction and retransmission protect content integrity over IP networks by preventing the corruption and losses of decoded data. With compact size and rugged construction, IP-9000 is ideal for fixed or mobile applications reduces the cost of transmission from remote locations that demand video.
Advanced H.264 High Profile at Level 3 image processing algorithms provide best-in-class video quality for use in SD broadcast contribution and distribution networks. High performance H.264 compression algorithms reduce bitrate and bandwidth requirement by more than 50% compared to MPEG-2 systems, while still preserving the same video quality. SD content can now be transmitted at lower costs over existing DVB satellite and broadband IP networks.
IP-9000 provides flexible transmission options using 10T/100T/1G Ethernet for IP connectivity, DVB-ASI or DVB-S/S2 transports. With lower encode-decode latency, IP-9000 is well suited for delay-sensitive live-event applications. Standard SD-SDI and HDMI allow quick interconnects with SD devices. A full-duplex VoIP intercom provides interactive communications between encoder and decoder locations.