MT-350 - Analog PSTN to Cellular Gateway
Analog FXS/FXO to GSM Cellular Gateway
The MT-350 is an Analog PSTN (FXS/FXO) to GSM Cellular Gateway with (1) Channels. The MT-350 can connect directly to the PSTN, PBX or any device with standard FXS/FXO analog support. With the MT-350, you can connect to analog ports from a PBX or PSTN and send calls out over the cellular GSM network.
- FXS/FXO to Cellular
- 1 simultaneous call
- Conversion of wired & wireless communication
- Auto-select economic route
- Code Conversion: Through the connection towards the local PSTN line, the phone calls will proceed with a code-transfer dialing process.
- Voice volume adjustment
- Allow-to-Dial Code (GSM Prefix No.Setting (50 sets))
- GSM dial-out code amount configuration
- Polarity reversing function
- Definition of DTMF reversing signal
- Limit of communicating time
- GSM function of dialing out the prompt voice
- When not connecting to the Telephone Office line, GSM will provide the forced dial-out function
- Set up of GSM extra dialing local code
- Set up of extra dialing local-code to PSTN
- GSM simulated Ring Back Tone function
- GSM not ready, the call will be forced to dial out from PSTN
- Receive SMS and Send SMS
- Follow Me, Call-transfer:
- PSTN to GSM: An incoming call of PSTN will be transferred to specify GSM no.
- GSM to PSTN:
1. GSM in PSTN out, give you a Dial Tone and you can enter any destination number
2. An incoming call of GSM will be transferred to specify PSTN no.
- 3G Frequency:
U Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz,3G 850,2100 MHz
A Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz,3G 850,1900 MHz
G Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz,3G 800/850/900/1900/2100HMZ
- 1-year warranty
- Phone Impedance: Below DC 1kΩ, AC 600Ω.(not include line)
- Phone Ring Output Voltage:45V RMS.
- Phone Signal (DTMF) Standard:-3dbm ~ -24dbm.
- Phone Signal (DTMF)Time:50~100ms.
- DTMF Frequency Rate Error:±1%
- Feeder Voltage:48V.
- AC Adapter: Input 110V/220V AC.