IBS - IP Broadcasting System
IP Broadcasting System
The IBS (Internet Broadcasting System) is licensed software to create an IP Broadcast server. The IBS allows a single recorded or live broadcast and disperses it to many IP Speakers or Audio Gateways.
- IP Broadcast System is software to broadcast to IP speakers and Audio Gateways via Internet/Intranet.
- There are two types of broadcast. Speech broadcast utilizing a microphone on a PC
Scheduled broadcast to play pre-recorded wave/MP3 file
- A scheduled broadcast can be performed by single IP speaker or by a group. You may define multiple scheduled broadcasts to different IP speakers at the same time playing different wave files.
- Maximum IP speakers supported is up 200 depending on the software license. Available in 5, 10, 20, 40, 60, 80 and 200.
- Schedule type can be defined as immediate, daily, weekly, monthly, specific day and the current day at a specific time. The date range is also available for a schedule.
- IP speakers may be defined as a group in order to do a broadcast at the same time.
- The volume for a speech broadcast is adjustable.
- Support IP speaker volume detection feature.
- IP Broadcast System Software runs on Windows XP/7/8/10 and a customer-provided PC or Server
- System Integrator
- Large Multinational Corporation
- Design firm
- Business (Office, Hotel, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Coffice Shop, prison, hospital, factory, government)
- Education (School, university, Stadium, School corridor)
- Public Place (Museum, Reception, Play Place)
- Transportation (Airport, Parking lot, Goods Yard, Train station)