SP-4L - Smart Power Monitor
Smart Power Monitor and Outlet Control
The Smart Power Monitor SP-4L (4 ports) is a Remote Control Surveillance Management System that can power on, off or Reboot via the PSTN and Internet. The SP-8L supports an additional 4 ports and the SP-8H is a similar model but consists of a Master unit and up to (15) lower cost slave units with the ability to control up to 128 ports under a single management interface.
- Control Power Switching of Remote Equipment via IP network, Internet or PSTN
- LED indicators and display to inspect current equipment ID, Main input Current, and individual device current draw
- Detect whether two sets of power circuit are normal automatically
- It is equipped with overloading electric breakers to protect attached devices from electrical damage
- It can be attached to a temperature detector to control the power switch according to environmental change
- Execute Power On/Off/Reboot via Console
- Supports nearby Manual Power Switch.
- Supports Power Start sequence setting to prevent all of the switches from starting simultaneously and cause a current overload
- Provides 4 sets of accounts and passwords to manage multiple power switches
- Automated power switch start time
- Support Windows and Linux to execute the safety shut-down to avoid system damage
- Support Wake on Ring function. ATX equipment can be started normally
- Detect whether the power current of all ports is normal to avoid current overloading and damage the attached device.
- Alerts and email warnings for real-time surveillance
- Records the user's operating message and any abnormal message to provide follow-up records
- Provide an API interface. The manager can develop control of the power switch by any external API
- Each port can detect UPS low power signal to provide a safety shut-down for the attached equipment
- IP and MAC address flitters to prevent an unauthorized user from accessing the power switch
- The model SP-8H adds the ability to daisy-chain units for support of up to 128 ports
International model connections:
USA and Mexico Model: