MT-354 - Analog PSTN to Cellular Gateway
Analog FXO/FXS to GSM Cellular Gateway
The MT-354 is an Analog PSTN (FXO/FXS) to GSM Cellular Gateway with (4) Channels. The MT-354 can connect directly to the PSTN, PBX or any device with standard FXO or FXS analog support. With the MT-354, you can connect to analog ports from a PBX or PSTN and send calls out over the cellular GSM network.
- FXO/FXS to Cellular
- Up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Conversion of wired & wireless communication
- Auto-select economic route
- Code Conversion: Through the connection towards the local PSTN line, the phone calls will proceed with a code-transfer dialing process.
- Voice volume adjustment
- Allow-to-Dial Code (GSM Prefix No.Setting (50 sets))
- GSM dial-out code amount configuration
- Polarity reversing function
- Definition of DTMF reversing signal
- Limit of communicating time
- GSM function of dialing out the prompt voice
- When not connecting to the Telephone Office line, GSM will provide the forced dial-out function
- Set up of GSM extra dialing local code
- Set up of extra dialing local-code to PSTN
- GSM simulated Ring Back Tone function
- GSM not ready, the call will be forced to dial out from PSTN
- Follow Me, Call-transfer:
- PSTN to GSM: An incoming call of PSTN will be transferred to specify GSM no.
- GSM to PSTN:
1. GSM in PSTN out, give you a Dial Tone and you can enter any destination number
2. An incoming call of GSM will be transferred to specify PSTN no.
- 3G Frequency:
U Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz,3G 850,2100 MHz
A Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz,3G 850,1900 MHz
G Version:2G 850,900,1800,1900MHz,3G 800/850/900/1900/2100HMZ
- 1-year warranty
- Phone Impedance: Below DC 1kΩ, AC 600Ω.(not include line)
- Phone Ring Output Voltage:45V RMS.
- Phone Signal (DTMF) Standard:-3dbm ~ -24dbm.
- Phone Signal (DTMF)Time:50~100ms.
- DTMF Frequency Rate Error:±1%
- Feeder Voltage:48V.
- AC Adapter: Input 110V/220V AC.
Fully Automatic Call Router for additional cost savings
The MT-354/ MT-358 has the ability to choose a route automatically. When you dial out from the MT-354/ MT-358, it will check number and see if it belongs to the Inter-Network number. If yes, then it will dial out from cellular and provide two “beep” tones to ensure it dialed out cellular. If not, it will dial out from the PSTN line.